If this token caught your eye as well, let’s flesh out how you can get KASTA tokens, from finding an exchange or platform to storing them in your Ka.app wallet.
What Is the KASTA Token?
KASTA is an ERC-20 token and is the native cryptocurrency of Ka.app. The token was built on the Polygon network and has a growing list of KASTA use cases, including yield multiplication, earning rewards and activating discounts in Ka.app, trading, a payment method for international transfers, bills, P2P transactions, and more.
What Is KASTA’s Contract Address?
KASTA’s contract address is 0x235737dBb56e8517391473f7c964DB31fA6ef280.
Where to Buy KASTA Tokens?
As of May 2023, you can purchase KASTA tokens on eight different platforms:
- Bybit (KASTA/USDT pair)
- Gate.io (KASTA/USDT pair)
- AscendEX (KASTA/USDT pair)
- LATOKEN (KASTA/USDT pair)
- MEXC (KASTA/USDT pair)
- QuickSwap (KASTA/USDC pair)
- Uniswap v3 (Polygon) (KASTA/USDC pair)
How to Buy KASTA Token: A Step-by-Step Guide
The exact process of buying KASTA may vary depending on which platform you use. Here are two ways to buy KASTA on Ka.app:
A. Converting Euros to KASTA (For EEA Users Only)
- Log in to the app.
- Deposit euros into the app by transferring euros from your bank account to your Ka. IBAN.
- Go to the home screen, and tap Euro.
- Tap the Swap icon.
- Enter how much cash you want to convert to KASTA.
- Double-check the conversion details and confirm with your PIN code.
B. Converting Another Token to KASTA
- Log in to Ka.app.
- Deposit any other crypto accepted in the app from an external wallet. Some of the cryptocurrencies accepted include USDT, USDC, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Polygon (MATIC), and Cardano (ADA) to name a few.
- Go to the home screen and choose the crypto you want to convert to KASTA. For instance, USDT.
- Tap the swap icon.
- Then choose KASTA.
- Enter the amount or tap the percentage of USDT you want to convert to KASTA.
How About Getting Free KASTA?
The exciting thing is, Ka.app has a free crypto referral program that rewards users who successfully refer new users to the app. These rewards usually come in the form of KASTA tokens, which you can lock up in the app to earn rewards and get easy crypto swap fee discounts.
As the native token of Ka.app, KASTA offers many benefits to users, including opportunities to earn interest and activate discounted swap fees when you lock up KASTA tokens in the app, and more. KASTA is expected to be available in more exchanges, so be sure to follow Ka.app on social media to get updates on listing announcements.
Also, since KASTA is available for trading, please remember to choose a reputable exchange, do your own research, and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Disclaimer: Not financial advice
Scan to download the app
Does KASTA burn tokens?
Yes. Ka.app will utilize up to 10% of its quarterly revenue, which would mainly come from swap fees, to repurchase, hold, and burn KASTA tokens.
Which exchange has KASTA coins?
KASTA is available on various platforms, including Ka.app, Bybit, QuickSwap, AscendEX, Uniswap, MEXC, LATOKEN, and Gate.io among others.
What is KASTA’s tokenomics?
Please read the detailed KASTA tokenomics here
What is the max supply of KASTA crypto?
KASTA has a total supply of 1.5 billion tokens. Its initial circulating supply was 37.5 million, and the number increases as more KASTA tokens vest over time.